Expressed through art.

Posted by TwistedFantasies | Posted in | Posted on 6:20 PM

Ack! I keep forgetting to write. I've been daydreaming soo much, that's understandable right? I'll make up for it the next couple weeks. (4 followers, yay. :) )
This semester, I'm trying a new class: painting.
I've been trying to release my creativity in other ways other than daydreaming to see if it works.
Maybe painting will help me express my creativity more and I'll daydream less, who knows.. but I keep daydreaming and messing up my paintings, haha. I've tried writing some fantasies down but they're just so darn complicated.
 
My storyline is running dry. I've played through all scenarios I can think of over a span of 3 years but of course I'll always think of more. I'm so tempted to create another world. Deeper story line, deeper characters, deeper away from reality.

It'll be 3 years this month since I've started Maladaptive daydreaming. I remember when I started so well. It's odd because I daydream more during certain seasons like spring and summer. I guess it's because my world takes place mostly during spring and summer and during fall and winter I forget what it all actually looks like. I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense. :/ lol

I really want to go see the movie suckerpunch -- It sounds just like maladaptive daydreaming:
A young girl is institutionalized by her wicked stepfather. Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility.
I've written a part of a screenplay about maladaptive daydreaming but I heard it's hard to get producers to even look at a screenplay. :/
& I'm young, hah. 

sorry I haven't been writing as much. :/ don't worry, I'll make up for it, hah.




Comments (1)

Good luck with it!
I've been somehow unable to write anything in the past 2 weeks, but I guess that's normal by now. One moment and everything will be pouring again.
Talking about paintings, there had been some weird stuff going on for me, long time ago, before I hear of MD. I used to draw random lines (specially during boring meetings) and suddenly it turns out some shape, then when I realize this specific shape I go on completing the drawing on that base. The process is random generally but I heard that doodling can be used by some psychologists to understand emotions or the mentality of the doodler. Got some online friends who made some shot about them (they studied some psychology) but it's not a professional opinion really.
Here are some:
1. (Monster) http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/seanfear/common/123ad0de.jpg

2. (Zombie) http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/seanfear/common/3242900c.jpg

3. (Comet) http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/seanfear/common/5a77e307.jpg

4. (Asian Bride) http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/seanfear/common/991836e7.jpg

5. (Bird from Hell) http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/seanfear/common/ba65561c.jpg

6. (Africanus) http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee106/seanfear/common/239426e1.jpg

Post a Comment