Boy X

Posted by TwistedFantasies | Posted in | Posted on 7:21 AM

I've been too lazy to write the past couple days, haah..

ah, holidays. a.k.a. the days where I get nothing done. I always need to make sure my characters have a good holiday too.. ;l
 I spent a lot of time with my real life family and I couldn't even really be there.. that's a shame. I feel guilty about md.. but then I can't help it. *sigh* 

I have a rollercoaster of emotions. I fancy this guy in real life, but Melanie has a boyfriend. I don't want to say his name, so we'll call him Boy X I don't want a love triangle with my mind.. agh.  & mel's boyfriend is just a celebrity I got from a magazine.. but I changed some features on his face so he's mine now.     
    I just can't stand to see this guy. He's going to be in a bunch of upcoming movies and I don't know what I'm gonna do.. I try to avoid his fansites, things like usa today magazines.. but I don't know if that's enough. It's soo weird how you can have emotional attatchments & things to someone who's not real.


Boy X has been bothering me all day. Well, not really bothering but holding me in his arms and such. I don't know if I would take the real guy I fancy over Boy X.. but then, again, he is real.
I hate dealing with all this daydreaming.. It's soo draining.
I got the sims 3 for christmas and I think I'll have fun making my characters into sims.;S

The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” — Alan Alda



Comments (2)

This comment has been removed by the author.

This boy X sounds interesting. And this character Melanie also sounds interesting. From reading your blog you seem to be a very creative person. I agree with you when you said you hate dealing with daydreaming and it's draining.

It get's to me so much sometimes I get depressed over nothing and thing's that aren't real.

I also have the Sims 3 and I also have made my characters into sims. It makes things so real. Doesn't it?

Post a Comment