colorless & pale.

Posted by TwistedFantasies | Posted in | Posted on 7:10 PM

Today, I struggled for about 2 hours writing a two page essay on a book response I had to read for class.. it's soo hard to get something accomplished when all you want to do is daydream. It's odd how a blank page with lines can fade into something so colorful.
I've never noticed I never really look at anything in reality, like take the time to focus on the details and such of an object.. but everything seems so colorless and pale. I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.. are normal people's daydreams colorful enough to make them view reality this way?
I've been reading about how much maladaptive daydreaming has affected people's lives.. yet they embrace it.
I fear I'm going to be 40 and still living in my daydreams of teen love and lust. 
but.. I can't leave just leave melanie like that. who knew a bunch of creativity, imagination and maladaptiveness (sp?) could craft something so beautiful.

I need more followers, i need a way to make this blog more popular. hmm...

i'll write tomorrow.
if anyone has aim, they can add me.
imaginedlifex@aim.com



Comments (0)

Post a Comment