held below the surface.

Posted by TwistedFantasies | Posted in | Posted on 3:16 PM

Seems that I have been held, in some dreaming state
A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber
Until I realize that it was you who held me under

Florence + the machine - Blinding

This song fits me so well. I'm being held hostage by my own creativity. It's bringing me down below the surface and I don't have a desire to come back up.. but it's getting difficult to breathe. I need to take in a fresh breath of reality and find myself.. find Anne.
quoted from wildminds.ning.com forum.
I apparently don't understand social norms because the people inside my mind all thought like I did and that made sense. 
That makes soo much sense. I don't understand how normal people's minds all work.  I guess that's why out in public is such an ideal place for me to daydream. 
At school, I'm soo entangled in myself.. 
The teacher's voice just becomes background noise to my character's voices. 
I don't really have much to write today.. those are just some of my thoughts I guess.
I'll write more later/tomorrow.
-Anne 

Comments (0)

Post a Comment